Lucifer download in hd

 Based on characters created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg, this series follows Lucifer, the original fallen angel, who has become dissatisfied with his life in hell. After abandoning his throne and retiring to Los Angeles, Lucifer indulges in his favorite things (women, wine and son… MORE



Final episode date10 September 2021 Trending
First episode date25 January 2021
GenresFantasy television, Comedy-drama, Police procedural, MORE
5
4
3
2
1
4.8
 
 
 
 
23276 ratings
Audience reviews
Profile image
 
 
 
 
I absolutely loved and love this Tv Series! It keeps you on the edge, and up all night! I’ve had countless late nights running into mornings with this series! I hope they continue to make more seasons. I’m looking forward to seeing “Luci” (Tom Ellis) more! Super pleasing to ...

Profile image
 
 
 
 
Such a delightful gem to find. The uncanny humor with a touch of the eternal theme is exactly “what I desire” when I relax and turn on Netflix. The writers tiptoe through the Genesis Bible stories we all grew up with giving plot lines such weight as we all wonder ...

Profile image
Such a delightful gem to find. The uncanny humor with a touch of the eternal theme is exactly “what I desire” when I relax and turn on Netflix. The writers tiptoe through the Genesis Bible stories we all grew up with giving plot lines such weight as we all wonder ...

Comments